Thanks to all who read proposals, attended the grantmaking meeting, and shared your expertise and opinions. We had a wonderful, lively discussion!
The voting membership clearly identified six programs as their priorities, and through the generosity of the Fund’s membership we are able to make grants to each. They included:
- Family Guidance Center/Family & Children’s Services: Awarded $25,000 for Outpatient Mental Health Treatment for Survivors of Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault.
- HiTOPS: Awarded $25,000 for HiTOPS’ Sexual Health Risk Reduction, Relationship Violence Prevention and Healthcare for Mercer County Girls/Women.
- Latin American Legal Defense and Educational Fund: Awarded $15,000 for No Estas Sola (“You are not alone”).
- Millhill Child & Family Development Corporation: Awarded $17,700 for Female Trenton PEERS Empowerment and Education Program.
- PEI Kids: Awarded $12,500 for Protecting our Daughters from Child Sexual Abuse Through Education and Support.
- RISE/A Community Service Partnership: Awarded $20,685 for Women and Girls on the Rise.
Congratulations to all recipients and those who applied! Our region is better for all that you do.