Thriving Philanthropy, Thriving Communities
The Princeton Area Community Foundation is the philanthropic nexus of central New Jersey. We’re committed to helping our region and its residents – and especially its children – thrive.
As a robust foundation with more than $170 million in assets, we help individuals, families, businesses, and organizations create permanent charitable funds to meet the challenges of changing times. As a community leader we invest and administer these funds, award grants and scholarships, and promote philanthropy and encourage meaningful collaboration, all under the direction of a knowledgeable team.
As your community foundation, we provide services, guidance, and partnership. It’s our job to help you exercise generosity here, and to bring philanthropists together for maximum impact. We strive toward a vibrant, engaged, equitable community, from which all will benefit.
Do you have any questions for us? Please contact us or visit our offices in Lawrenceville, NJ.
We promote giving as a shared community value. This is the fundamental value that connects us and helps us grow. We believe in sharing resources—money, ideas, talents, time—and we encourage generosity in ourselves and others.
We help people invest in outstanding local organizations—successful nonprofits that are making lives better across central New Jersey and beyond. We put our experience to good use throughout the community by leading convenings that creative the partnerships and clarity necessary for collective impact.
Your investments in the Community Foundation are doing good things now. Giving through your Community Foundation is powerful and enduring—together, we’ll help take care of generations to come.
• our community flourishes as philanthropy thrives;
• all of our children deserve opportunities; and
• working together with people who care, businesses, and nonprofits, we can address our region’s most difficult challenges.
For more information or support, please contact:
Diana D. Leighton
Vice President Philanthropy Programs
Email Diana D. Leighton
- Five Facts From the Fund for Women and Girls’ Annual Luncheon and Panel Discussion: Thriving Women, Thriving Communities: NJ’s Maternal and Infant Mortality Crisis
- Six Tips: Lifestyle Changes To Help You Be Kind to the Earth
- Watch Community Foundation President & CEO Jeffrey M. Vega on Princeton Community TV