When incorporating charitable giving into your practice, consider the following: Do you have clients who care deeply about their local community?
- Do they give to more than one charitable cause?
- Are they interested in creating a personal or family legacy?
- Would they like to stay personally involved in the use of their gift dollars?
- Do they want to receive maximum tax benefit for their charitable contributions?
- Are they considering the creation of a private foundation, but interested in exploring other options?
- Do they place a priority on sound financial management of their contributions?
Take the next step:
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your clients would benefit from knowing more about the Princeton Area Community Foundation.
We’d be pleased to send them information about Community Foundation services and benefits. Contact our Chief Philanthropy Officer, Marcia Shackelford, to learn more about the Community Foundation and how we can be a resource to you and your clients.