The Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber of Commerce Community Development Fund is now accepting 2019 grant applications.
The Fund supports local nonprofits with a special focus on education, leadership, economic opportunity, and self-sufficiency.
Qualified organizations may apply for a grant of up to $10,000 from the PMRCC Community Development Fund. Grant recipients are chosen by an advisory committee of Chamber members and confirmed by its Board of Directors, with assistance from the Princeton Area Community Foundation.
Applications must be submitted to the Princeton Area Community Foundation through the Grants Portal by September 16, 2019. Decisions will be announced at the Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber’s Monthly Luncheon in November.
Please keep in mind a few key requirements when applying for a grant from the PMRCC Community Development fund:
- Organizations must serve the municipalities of the Princeton Mercer Region listed in the grant guidelines
- Organizations must be a 501(c) (3) and have an active charitable registration with the State of
- Requests must be for supporting programs that reflect at least one of the Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber’s focus
areas (Education, Leadership, Economic Opportunity & Development,
- Programs must not duplicate other programs or services
- Programs should aim to solve community issues collaboratively
To read a complete copy of the 2019 Grant Guidelines, please click here.