Recipients of Greater Mercer Grants and grants from the Fund for Women and Girls are required to submit reports on their funded projects, including updated budgets and a narrative describing how the grant was used. This feedback is very important to us, because it helps us to improve our grant-making programs, to be a better partner and resource to our nonprofit colleagues, and to promote giving that will enable us to make more and greater grants. Thank you for taking the time to complete these forms.
Greater Mercer Grants
- Mid-Year Reporting Forms:
- For organizations receiving program support grants (.doc | .pdf)
- For organizations receiving operating support grants (.doc | .pdf)
- For organizations receiving building community grants (.doc | .pdf)
- Final Reporting Form — required for all Greater Mercer Grant recipients (.doc | .pdf)
Fund for Women and Girls