April 26, 2013: 09:00 AM — 11:00 AM
Princeton Area Community Foundation
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Join us for a workshop on nonprofit web development, including a presentation from the Community Foundation’s VP of Communications, Justin Goldberg, and a panel conversation with two nonprofit professionals who have recently overseen a website redesign: Sarah Unger from The Crisis Ministry of Mercer County and Jacquelin Giacobbe from Isles.
We will discuss some of the questions that face many (if not all) nonprofits:
- What are some signs that our website needs to be refreshed?
- How do I build support within my organization to redesign the website?
- What is an appropriate budget for a new website?
- What platform is right for us?
- How do I prepare an RFP and evaluate contractors?
- What are some potential pitfalls in the development process?
Registration for this event is now full. If you would still like to attend, please contact us. At the very least, we will be sure to send you materials from the event, including Powerpoint slides, handouts, etc.
Map & Directions:
Enter your address below to generate driving directions: